Thursday, July 17, 2008

If It Rains...

The cliché is: if it rains, it’s Gentle.
The last week should have been, with the title: When it begins to pulverize, a flood, during the trip.
It was on Monday, the day of the week. There are so weeks, and I was not the only one to share this view.

It began on Monday to my daily work, I discovered that I counted the points, in a sequence of pages 8 a sixth time, because the 5 times I did, I still forget successfully ordering a dress customer 2 Hook. The customer heard when I came, when the ruin in its bathroom. I had nightmares about this topic boner the whole night.

Then, on Tuesday, dermatologists, he had decided to freeze something on my face. He said that is likely to sew the rest of the day and the evil, because of the position. On the same day, we had to go from 2 hours on the highway gather for my mother in the hospital a small operation, take on their race, then back on the highway to another 2 hours. When we finally got the house, my face was still stinging, my sciatica nerve killed, and me to my knees will not move for such a long time.

I was stolen, one day holiday in my book!

Then it is on Wednesday: The space on my face now seems darn gross enough and can not be covered with make-up or whatever. What was the minor Snafu. My daughter was pregnant on foot, had some complications, on vacation at once. To him even better and her husband was on foot. As if this were not enough to ensure, and we sympathise with frozen, afraid to give them to them BGL its refusal to private insurance because of these complications!

Something good here - our stepbrother by a lawyer. But what is the improved, and we know that our little daughter has health insurance; we are obliged to our breath!

Thursday, was not too bad, the only thing that has gone wrong the first thing in the morning, and I have to hide our Labrador allergy pills in some peanut butter. I had one with juice, it is stupid by law in the vicinity of the pot (I know that you all coming, it's drum, I did not), so my arm the proposed reservoir with fluid. Darn thing littered throughout the island, in a drawer and benefits in the wooden floor francs, it was juice. It took me of course. After my time until the beginning of work on cleaning, mopping and tried to de-la cuisine. Then I finished when I go home and the work is a final laundering before dinner to begin.

Then, our son, geese Louise, our son, he is that the tattoo fetish, has decided its own consumption taxes wart! I had not seen that for much blood on an open wound from my husband was an unfortunate incident with his tonsillectomy 15 years ago. Took me 20 minutes to walk to curdle. Then I had to take care of all Fair, where his foot has left the track of its DNA.
Once again: Make your time. He has refused to leave the area immediately and to establish a couple points. Since it is almost a foot bigger than me and has about 60 books that the weight of all muscles, this time my mother bad eye "did not work. Now, I hope that my RCR and first-aid training has been Him to receive some form of Staphylococcus infection terrible!

As I have said I am not the only one who had a week on Monday. It is our daughter and son-in-law. I do not believe that one of its stellar weeks. How can they feel good?
Bad enough to more than half of your income, but all in the same week?

Two friends also discovered, they are now without jobs. No means they are happy camper!

My sister - one of his cats is something crazy, that he decided to step up their entire house as a dirty smell of garbage. Her husband is so changed that he is prepared to send the matter to prison darn cat (cage, a house) for the rest of his natural existence. Can not blame him. Summer pointed out that (okay, that is around 6, we have 13 years, but that's another story).

The two gentlemen, I have with the work of the day, they had sworn to a full moon night. If something can go bad, is shaken, and a client in the last week that he has done, the time also. A couple of these customers use to behave as if they were hard and games were actually the name that speaks to you! And of course be the "first line" Guess has received the worst of this behavior?

My hope: that in the last week it really is. Finis. Perhaps forgotten.
After all, how long can a flood? At a certain point, the sun will shine again.

0 comments: